With exam season now almost over, people around the world have seized the opportunity to better their academic qualifications and to enhance their career prospects. For many, these are pivotal moments following the years of sweat, possibly tears, but hopefully no blood, that they have shed in the build up to the moment that they walk into the examination room.
- How to flourish in a multi-cultural working environment
- Ok Google, how long left on my exam? Why we need people in technology-driven test environments.
- A global network with a shared identity – Victvs
- Maintaining standards across a global human network
- 7 tips to help you get your dream international job!