There was a time – around the late nineties or early 2000’s, when online learning (or e-learning) experienced a fast and surprising evolution. Driven primarily by the requirements of higher education institutions and their need to provide students with information that was accessible all of the time, this period of change saw many pundits questioning the employment prospects for human instructors – who they suggested might be irrelevant in a new education environment…
- Predict the future with the VICTVS Holiday Impact Tracker!
- A light in the dark. VICTVS releases anonymous online corruption reporting tool.
- Better than Candy Crush! The VICTVS mobile phone app launch
- How to flourish in a multi-cultural working environment
- Ok Google, how long left on my exam? Why we need people in technology-driven test environments.