VICTVS is looking to recruit exam invigilators in Nottingham. The working days will be 24th and 25th September 2020.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
The successful applicant will oversee professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates. Previous invigilation or exam supervision experience is preferable, although full training will be provided.
Working Hours: Examination sessions last between 8am – 5pm. The working dates are Thursday 24th and Friday between 25th September 2020. Further opportunities will be available in November.
Rates: £12.50 per hour.
To oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations. To ensure that all procedures and instructions are followed in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the set-up of computer-based exams
- Preparation of assessment room and examination materials
- Recording and checking candidate identification
- Communicating the examination process and instructions to all candidates
- Distributing the examination materials
- Supervising examinations to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with our specified instructions and standards
- Marking examination papers (if required)
- Completing examination and candidate documentation
- Recording candidate grades and results via online system
- Allow candidates to re-sit examinations if necessary
- Receiving and returning examination materials
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Sincere, honest, reliable
- High level of professional and personal integrity
- Able to establish trust and confidence
- Respect and use discretion
- Good judgement
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrate skills
- Work on their own initiative
- Private address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
- Follows instructions confidentially
- Punctual / good time management
None required however experience invigilating or equivalent preferred.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and a short covering letter to us at email@example.com.
Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to invigilate at our examinations. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
Please note that this position is not basic examination invigilation. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability. For more information on the role of an invigilator, please click here.
At VICTVS we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you, but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Reference ID: RT2020NO
Expected start date: 24/09/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £12.50 per hour