VICTVS is a global education services provider. We work all over the world to deliver professional qualifications and to ensure that training providers are working in accordance with the standards set by awarding bodies. We work in over 100 countries and employ a global network of more than 2,000 people.
We are currently recruiting for a new Global Operations Manager.
As a member of our global operations team, you will perform a variety of operational tasks to support the company in the planning and execution of concurrent global operations in multiple countries / regions.
You will work closely with our other operations managers to support the effective, efficient and timely delivery of our global projects. Through an initial intensive training phase, you will become familiar with the methodologies used by VICTVS to work across multiple regions, languages and time zones. You will be immersed in all areas of our operations and you will assist us in developing new opportunities.
- Great interpersonal and intercultural skills, having the ability to connect and work with people at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work and to complete tasks to deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Enjoys unpredictable challenges and having to create new solutions
- Strong cultural intelligence, preferably multi-lingual
- Self-disciplined and diligent
- Post-grad or equivalent experience in a relevant field
The ideal candidate will be very good with people, very well organised, positive, enthusiastic and interested in other cultures and people.
You must be able to work to deadlines, be calm under pressure and be adaptable enough to respond to rapidly changing situations. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage but is not essential.
Engaging with members of our international workforce, you will develop meaningful professional relationships, working across cultural divides and language barriers to achieve our work in both benign and complex environments.
You will be required to think fast, find creative solutions to problems, demonstrate resilience and good judgement and be able to fit into our established team here in Leeds.
To apply for this position, please send submit your CV with a covering letter to us.
Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Please answer the following questions in your application:
- How many years of operations management experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- What about this role excites you and made you want to apply? Please describe your interest in working with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,000.00-£35,000.00 per year