VICTVS is a global education services provider. We work all over the world to deliver professional qualifications and to ensure that training providers are working in accordance with the standards set by awarding bodies. We work in over 100 countries and employ a global network of more than 2,000 people.
We are recruiting for the position of Trainee Global Operations Manager. As a member of our global operations team, you will perform a variety of operational, research and administrative tasks whilst being trained to plan, arrange and execute concurrent global operations in multiple countries / regions.
You will work very closely with our Project Managers to support the effective, efficient and timely delivery of our global projects. Through a planned training and upskilling programme lasting 12 months, you will become familiar with the methodologies used to work across multiple regions, languages and time zones, and you will be immersed in all areas of our operations before moving into a Global Operations Manager role.
- Great interpersonal and intercultural skills, having the ability to connect and work with people at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Enjoys unpredictable challenges and having to create new solutions
- Strong cultural intelligence, preferably multi-lingual
- Self-disciplined and diligent
- Degree / post-grad or equivalent experience in a relevant field
The ideal candidate will be very good with people, very well organised, positive, enthusiastic and interested in other cultures and people.
You must be able to work to deadlines, be calm under pressure and be adaptable enough to respond to rapidly changing situations. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage but is not essential.
Assist with the recruitment, training, scheduling and development of international workers within your area of responsibility. Helping with the delivery of services to ensure that our client expectations are met.
Engaging with members of our international workforce, you will develop meaningful professional relationships, working across cultural divides and language barriers to achieve our work in both benign and complex environments.
You will be required to think fast, find creative solutions to problems, demonstrate resilience and good judgement and be able to fit into our established team here in Leeds.
To apply for this position, please send submit your CV with a covering letter to us.
Please note that applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Please answer the following questions in your application:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- What about this role excites you and made you want to apply? Please describe your interest in working with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£31,000.00 per year