We are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join our team and to lead the continued growth of our accounts department.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, knowledgeable, very well organised, positive, enthusiastic, and interested in supporting our global operations through sound financial management.
You must be able to work to deadlines, be calm under pressure and comfortable responding to rapidly changing situations.
To support the continued growth of VICTVS by ensuring that company financial management is of the highest standard at all times.
- Production of monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments, and depreciation
- Overseeing bookkeeping and sales / purchases ledgers
- Approving and processing company payments to suppliers
- Financial reporting to CXO
- Month end forecasting
- Annual budgets and supporting budget holders
- Preparing VAT returns
- Working with suppliers
- Assisting senior management with development of new accounting mechanisms
- Upholding our company ethos in all of the duties that you undertake
- Assisting other managers when required
- Developing junior employees
- Other office duties as required
Knowledge, Training and Experience:
- Working with accountancy software including Sage
- Using Government Gateway and similar to manage VAT, PAYE etc.
- International payments
Key Personal Characteristics:
- Excellent management skills (essential)
- Very well organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-disciplined and diligent
- Degree / post-grad or equivalent experience
- Strong team working skills with a desire to pass on knowledge to others
- Enjoys challenges and working to identify and implement new solutions
VICTVS is a truly global company that has grown rapidly over the past 3 years to deliver services in more than 150 countries. We are committed to developing truly sustainable business that has a positive impact on the lives of all of our stakeholders.
If you are interested in being a part of our team and in contributing to our mission, we would love to hear from you.
Reference ID: AG201125-1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year