Remote Technical Support / Customer Service Operator – EdTech
Location – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
VICTVS is a high-growth company working in the global education and EdTech industry.
We are a UK-based company working in more than 160 countries to deliver life-changing qualifications to learners from all backgrounds.
We are looking to recruit an English-speaking Customer Service and Technical Support Operator located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (or nearby), to provide support and expert knowledge during our busy periods outside of our UK office hours.
Your work will see you responding to technical support enquiries, providing triage and response to a wide range of unpredictable scenarios, and reporting to our senior management on issues and solutions identified.
You must be calm under pressure, be a confident user of new technologies, enjoy helping people to solve problems, and have a good understanding of our company culture.
As a global company with a modern, adaptable approach to work, we can offer an outstanding working environment, the freedom to develop and experiment with your own ideas, and the support of an established global community built on a solid infrastructure.
Because of our continued rapid growth, there is potential for this role to develop significantly in the coming months and years. The right person for this role will be someone who is keen to assist us in our development plans in the Malaysia / South Asia region.
To find out about our company and the things that we value, please visit our website at www.victvs.co.uk.
Role Purpose / Responsibilities
- Answering telephone, web and email customer enquiries promptly
- Providing live chat assistance to customers across the globe via our online support portal
- Representing VICTVS to our global customer base, delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Efficiently solving technical problems in collaboration with our IT and development team
- Contributing to the continued improvement of customer service and tech support guidance documents
- Delivering customer facing projects in conjunction with our marketing team
- Reporting on services and KPIs to your manager
- Identifying opportunities where further services may be applicable to customers
- Confident, outgoing and positive
- Resilient under pressure
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to multitask and manage a complex workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys finding creative solutions to problems
- Ability to quickly learn new software and systems
- A people person and a global citizen
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent English-language skills
- Foreign language skills will be an advantage.
- Customer Service experience (min 1 year)
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools (preferred)
How To Apply:
To apply for this role, please submit your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to join our team.
* Please note, applications without a covering letter will NOT be considered. Thank you *
Reference ID: CSA1-2020-AG
Part-time hours: 2 – 4 days per week, 8 hours per day (Wednesday to Saturday)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.50 per hour (£24kpa)