VICTVS is looking to recruit an Exam Invigilator in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg. Applicants must have the right to work in Luxembourg and strong English skills. The work will be on-site, so it is essential to have your own method of transport. For this location, the working dates are between 7th – 11th June, with a venue set-up day on 4th June.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
VICTVS is looking for freelance examination invigilators. The working hours are between 7.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Applicants must state in their availability on all dates listed in their cover letter.
Paperwork and a full report must be submitted after the exam.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis and is not a full-time position. Further exam dates are available throughout the year. There may be future opportunities to work with VICTVS as a remote exam invigilator.
Rate: €27.00 EUR per hour
The successful applicant will oversee professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates. They will oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations. The role requires that all procedures and instructions are followed, in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the examination room
- Creating a seating plan
- Greeting candidates and checking their photographic identification documents
- Communicating instructions to candidates
- Assisting candidates
- Ensuring that candidates do not have any unauthorised materials
- Ensuring that candidates have been allocated to the correct exam
- Pausing and resuming exams on candidates’ workstations
- Dealing with any technical issues
- Escorting candidates to the toilet
- Monitoring candidates and ensure no malpractice occurs
- Issuing additional stationery
- Collecting papers at the end of the exam
- Completing end of day reports
- Reporting any issues to VICTVS Global
- Sincere, honest and reliable
- High level of professional and personal integrity
- Able to establish trust and confidence
- Respect and use discretion
- Good judgement
- English language (spoken and written)
- English language
- Local languages
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrative skills
- Follows instructions confidently
Private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
None required, however experience as an invigilator is preferred.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or ‘Apply Now’ below. Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to inspect at the exam venues. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic site inspection. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.
At VICTVS Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Reference ID: LT2021LU
Expected start date: 4th June 2020
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: €27.00 EUR per hour