VICTVS is looking to recruit an Exam Inspector in Khartoum, Sudan. Applicants must have the right to work in Sudan and strong English skills. The work will be on-site, so it is essential to have your own method of transport. For this location we expect work to be completed in one working day, on 14th May 2021. Training will be provided beforehand.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
VICTVS is looking for freelance examinations inspectors. The exam will last around 4 hours on 14th May 2021. Applicants must state in their availability on 14th May in their cover letter to be considered. We will provide training beforehand.
Paperwork and a full report must be submitted after the exam.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis and is not a full-time position. There may be future opportunities to work with VICTVS as an Exam Inspector.
Rate: The rate of pay is £100 GBP per day and there is the possibility of similar, remote work in our organisation.
The successful applicant will visit the exam venue as requested by VICTVS. The visit involves completing a checklist and recording information about the venue access, facilities, services, exam room and equipment. The successful applicant will have good attention to detail and be able to record information accurately. The checklist must be submitted within 2 working days.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning travel to exam venue(s)
- Meeting venue staff
- Recording exam venue information accurately
- Capturing high quality photo and video to support the venue checklist
- Submitting an exam checklist to VICTVS within 2 working days
- To oversee and supervise examination conditions
- To report on conditions and practices observed
- To assist your manager in providing accurate data about examination conditions
- To ensure that all procedures and instructions are followed to protect the integrity and security of the
examinations and examination materials
- Observing training centre personnel
- Auditing for best practice in an adult training environment
- Reporting to management on your observations (English language skills required)
- Sincere, honest and reliable
- High level of professional and personal integrity
- Able to establish trust and confidence
- Respect and use discretion
- Good judgement
- English language (spoken and written)
- Smart phone that can take good quality photos and videos
- Able to communicate confidently, effectively, and professionally
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrative skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Punctual / good time management
- Follows instructions confidently
Private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
None required, however experience as an inspector, or auditor is preferred.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or ‘Apply Now’ below. Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to inspect at the exam venues. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic site inspection. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.
At VICTVS Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Reference ID: RC2021SU
Expected start date: 14th May 2020
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £100 GBP per day