VICTVS is looking to recruit an External Quality Assurance Inspector in Limerick, Ireland. Applicants must have the right to work in Republic of Ireland and be confident in English. The work will be on-site, so it is essential to have your own method of transport. All training and documents are provided.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Working hours may be on any day of the week including weekends and public holidays. Work will be one full day in the next few months. This role will require localised domestic travel to visit suppliers and attend training sessions. Please note that this is a freelance, casual position – it is not full-time employment.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis and is not a full-time position. There may be future opportunities to work with VICTVS in similar roles.
Rate: £100 GBP per day
The successful applicant will conduct audits/ inspections on key suppliers of professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates. They will ensure that all processes and the premises’ facilities comply with the relevant contractual terms. The quality assurance inspector will have good attention to detail and be able to record information accurately. The role involves creating reports which detail all the evidence reviewed and any actions required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning travel to exam venue(s)
- Meeting venue staff
- Recording exam venue information accurately
- Noting any observations or recommendations where necessary
- Capturing high quality photo and video to support the venue checklist
- Preparation of audit / inspection planning materials
- Conducting audits / inspections at supplier locations
- Accurately sampling documentation and processes
- Managing and organising travel itineraries
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Ensuring conformance to the required standards
- Creating accurate and clear reports
- Receiving and returning audit / inspection materials
- Capturing highly quality photo and video evidence
- Ensuring that audits / inspections are carried out in accordance with our instructions & specifications
- Sincere, honest and reliable
- High level of professional and personal integrity
- Able to establish trust and confidence
- Respect and use discretion
- Good judgement
- Technologically literate
- English language (spoken and written)
- Smart phone that can take good quality photos and videos
- Previous experience conducting audits, inspections and compliance monitoring is essential
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Punctual / good time management
- Follows instructions confidently
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Report writing
- Time management
- Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrative skills
- Work on their own initiative
- Private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
- Follows instructions confidentially
- A strong working knowledge of Quality Management Systems is required
- Qualified Internal Auditor/Lead Auditor QMS to IRCA is highly desirable.
- Extensive training and support will be given. However, you must be able to display an aptitude for the role and an assessment will form part of the recruitment process.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or ‘Apply Now’ at the end of this post. Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to inspect at the venues. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic site inspection. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.
At VICTVS Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Reference ID: AJ2021LI
Expected start date: One full day in the next few months
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £100 GBP per day