VICTVS is looking to recruit an Test Centre Inspector in Melbourne, Australia. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be confident in verbal and written communication. The work will be on-site, so it is essential to have your own method of transport. All training and documents are provided.
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Each inspection will last between 1 and 2 hours. You may be asked to visit more than one test centre per day. Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis and is not a full-time position. There may be future opportunities to work with VICTVS as an Exam Inspector.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis and is not a full-time position. There may be future opportunities to work with VICTVS in similar roles.
Rate: £100 GBP per day, to be paid in AUD.
The successful applicant will conduct inspections at test centres. The inspection involves recording accurate information about the test centre and noting any observations. The inspector must submit the completed report within 2 working days.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning travel to test centre(s)
- Meeting test centre staff
- Recording test centre information accurately
- Noting any observations or recommendations where necessary
- Capturing high quality photo and video to support the completed report
- Submitting an inspection report to VICTVS within 2 working days
- Sincere, honest and reliable
- High level of professional and personal integrity
- Able to establish trust and confidence
- Respect and use discretion
- Good judgement
- Technologically literate
- English language (spoken and written)
- Smart phone that can take good quality photos and videos
- Previous experience conducting audits, inspections and compliance monitoring is essential
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Punctual / good time management
- Follows instructions confidently
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Report writing
- Time management
- Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrative skills
- Work on their own initiative
- Private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
- Follows instructions confidentially
- None required, however experience supervising exams is preferred.
- Extensive training and support will be given. However, you must be able to display an aptitude for the role and an assessment will form part of the recruitment process.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com as soon as possible, or ‘Apply Now’ at the end of this post. Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete basic training before you are approved to inspect at the venues. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic site inspection. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.
At VICTVS Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Reference ID: LT2021ME
Expected start date: One full day in September, to be arranged with inspector
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £100 GBP per day, to be paid in AUD.