The dangers of violent extremism and radicalisation affect us all. Developing awareness of these issues is the first step towards finding effective ways to safeguard against them.
Our Prevent Duty Awareness Training course can help.
This Prevent Duty Awareness Training course has been reviewed by the UK Home Office and features in the Home Office Prevent Training Catalogue.
The Victvs 1 hour online Prevent Duty training course will provide you with:
- A good basic understanding of violent extremism, radicalisation and the Prevent Duty in your work
- Awareness of reporting mechanisms and guidance on how to respond to your concerns
- A unique certificate of completion worth 1 hour towards your annual CPD total
- The opportunity to ask questions to expert practitioners in this field
- A standardised, assessed and high quality way to demonstrate your compliance with the Prevent Duty
- Course content in line with Ofsted and Home Office requirements
- Lesson content approved by the Plain English Campaign
- Access to our excellent further learning resources and personal support from our team of experts
- Discounts on all other Victvs Ltd. Prevent training courses and consolidation training
Who is this online Prevent Duty training for?
This course is designed for people requiring a good, basic understanding of how the Prevent Duty affects their work. It is ideal for: teachers, early-years educators, higher and further education providers, prison and probation staff, childcare providers, health workers, youth workers, charities and social enterprises, local authorities, and others.
Is this course suitable for my organisation?
Yes. We work with large organisations throughout the UK to provide online training through our easy to administer learning environment. We can handle all course administration for your learners and provide you with progress reports, or you can manage your group yourself and enrol your learners as and when you choose.
How long does this course take?
This Prevent Duty training course should take you less than 1 hour to complete. You can begin the course at any time and can pause your progress if you need to take a break.
What does this give me?
When you complete the assessment at the end of the course, you will be able to download and print out a unique certificate of completion. This certificate counts as 1 hour towards your annual CPD total.
How much does it cost? Our basic online Prevent Duty training costs £23.00 (including VAT).
We offer discounts for schools and charities, and for large group orders. Please contact us here for details of our offers.
Consolidated learning – the gold standard solution