Doing business across cultures can be difficult. Language barriers, business etiquette, social hierarchy, gender issues and geo-political factors can all come into play simultaneously – often making what begins as a straightforward business transaction, into a tense exchange that occupies a substantial amount of time and effort.
- How to flourish in a multi-cultural working environment
- Ok Google, how long left on my exam? Why we need people in technology-driven test environments.
- A global network with a shared identity – Victvs
- Maintaining standards across a global human network
- 7 tips to help you get your dream international job!